Unique Opportunities for Custom Lapel Pins During April Events!
April showers may bring May flowers but the month also brings 14 special commemorative days and weeks where custom lapel pins are used to raise awareness, recognize accomplishments, attract donors and celebrate the planet.
It’s even the month when “Fun at Work” day is observed. If you’re waiting for it, it falls on April 1 – no fooling! It might not be coincidental that Stress Awareness Month also falls during April. Among the other activities celebrated during the month are:
- Earth Day, a global event when organizations devoted to saving the planet, its people and wildlife, plant species and even creepy-crawly insects find that a lapel pin builds awareness for their particular area of concern.
- A number of health and wellness-related causes have special activities planned during Alcohol Awareness Month, Autism Awareness Month, National STD Awareness Month, and Parkinson’s Awareness Month with charities and social service organizations using customized lapel pins to give to people working in the fields and donors who contribute money to researchers.
- Similarly, Donate Life month urges people to complete organ donor cards as hospitals, state and provincial governments, and special groups such as those that support the blind and visually-impaired find ways to include a lapel pin in their promotional efforts.
- It should not need a special designation but Child Abuse Awareness Month in April draws attention to a horrible ongoing problem in every country and many groups dedicated to saving kids use lapel pins to remind people of the issue.
- Volunteer Appreciation Month is celebrated by hospitals, schools, social service organizations and a large number of charities by recognizing the volunteers who do much of the “grunt” work that keeps them running smoothly.
- While many schoolkids may groan at the idea, April is Math Awareness Month and programs designed to get grade, middle and high school students interested in science, technology and engineering all know that math is at the core of their work so they distribute math pins through school districts.
- Few businesses would function well without their dedicated support staff so on Administrative Professionals Day, companies large and small hand out “Thank You!” lapel pins to recognize the vital role these people play in the success of an organization.
And if you’re someone who loves their automobile – and who doesn’t? – April also is National Car Care Month! Manufacturers, dealers, service stations, stores selling parts, even drive through car washes realize that a car care lapel pin encourages people to spend money on their vehicle.
PinProsPlus works with businesses, hospitals and medical organizations, charities, and social service groups to help them build awareness, raise funds and honor individuals. If you are involved in one of the April event and want to know the many different ways a custom pin can help build awareness or raise money, use our online form or call one of our helpful representatives at (801) 544-1005. It only takes a bit of PINspiration!
April Awareness Events
Here is a complete list of all of the April causes and events being commemorated:
- Administrative Professionals Day- Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- Autism Awareness Month
- Child Abuse Awareness Month
- Donate Life Month
- Earth Day– Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- Fun at Work Day- Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Math Awareness Month
- National Car Care Month
- National STD Awareness Month
- Parkinson’s Awareness Month
- Stress Awareness Month
- Volunteer Appreciation Week- April 19, 2020 – April 25, 2020
- World Health Day- Tuesday, April 7, 2020