August Brings Heat, Humidity and Custom Event Awareness Lapel Pins!
Here we are in August which means the dog days of summer are with us. Families across the United States and Canada are taking their last vacation breaks before school starts next month. Farmer’s markets are everywhere as all of the tasty seasonal fruits and vegetables are ready to eat. It might be mid-summer but here at PinProsPlus we are on the job, ready to help causes and charities use a customized event lapel pin to build awareness and raise all kinds of money to support their efforts throughout the rest of the year.
- Healthier babies is the focus of World Breastfeeding Week that starts August 1st. Hospitals, nurses, OB-GYNs and pediatricians don a custom pin to remind new mothers of the value of breastfeeding for their newborn infants.
- In a similar spirit, August also is National Immunization Month as children start to get ready to return to school and municipal governments know that an immunization lapel pin reminds parents to make sure their kids get their shots in time for the first day of class.
- Good eyesight takes center stage with Cataract Awareness Month and we have made custom pins that look like an eye, a pair of glasses and even an eye chart to increase the recognition of the problems faced by people who suffer from the ailment.
- National Minority Donor Awareness Day uses lapel pins to remind minorities in America of the importance of tissue and organ donations while building greater awareness that harmful behavior can be avoided and thus reduce the need a transplant in the future.
A lapel pin to mark any activity will cost as little as 61-cents each depending on the style and quantity order. Everything is included in the price of the custom lapel pin:
- FREE quote within one hour via our on-line quote form and on the phone when you call
- FREE professional design service for any customized Father’s Day pin
- FREE proofs very FAST
- FREE revisions whether we use your design or our concept for a Father’s Day lapel pin
- FREE set-up
- FREE UPS ground shipping in the continental United States
- Fast 10-to-15-day shipping on most orders
If an August event is important to your campaign and you want to know more about how how a custom pin from PinProsPlus will help your awareness effort, use the online form or speak with one of our talented representatives at (801) 544-1005. If you can dream it, we can make it!
August Awareness Events
Here is a rundown of all of the August events:
- Cataract Awareness Month
- National Immunization Month
- National Minority Donor Awareness Day- Saturday, August 1, 2020
- World Breastfeeding Week- August 1, 2020 – August 7, 2020