December Events Add Festive Joy With a Lapel Pin!
Sleigh bells ring, children sing, and December is the holiday season. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Chanukah or simply use the time to be with family and good friends, December is a very special month. Yet as with many other things, special events and commemorations slow down considerably in December.
- Because there are so many parties, December is the perfect time for Drunk Driving Awareness Month. Even with all of the attention on “Stay Sober, Arrive Alive,” impaired driving remains a major cause of premature death in the United States. Groups as diverse as Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), state troopers and local police, and the hospitality industry often use a customized lapel pin to raise awareness of not drinking and driving.
- National Handwashing Awareness Week brings attention to the importance of frequent handwashing for everybody but especially those in the food service industry.
PinProsPlus has a long and proud history of working with businesses, groups and civic organizations to help them use lapel pins to build awareness, raise money, recognize achievement or thank donors and volunteers.
They appreciate the fact that a lapel pin costs as little as 61-cents each depending on the style and quantity order. Everything is included in the basic price of the pin …
- FREE quote within one hour via our on-line quote form and on the phone when you call
- FREE professional design service for any customized Father’s Day pin
- FREE proofs very FAST
- FREE revisions whether we use your design or our concept for a Father’s Day lapel pin
- FREE set-up
- FREE UPS ground shipping in the continental United States
- Fast 10-to-15-day shipping on most orders
If December is important on your company of organization’s calendar and want to learn how a custom pin from PinProsPlus will help your awareness or promotion campaign, use the online form or speak with one of our representatives at (801) 544-1005. If you can dream it, we can make it!
December Awareness Events
Here are the December events …
- Christmas – Friday, December 25, 2020
- Drunk Driving Awareness
- Hanukkah – December 10, 2020 – December 18, 2020
- National Handwashing Awareness Week – December 6, 2020 – December 12, 2020
- World AIDS Day – Tuesday, December 1, 2020