January Starts the Year with a Bang and a Custom Lapel Pin!
After the frantic crush of holiday events, parties and get-togethers in December, it’s nice to settle in for a quiet January. Yet while the month may be quiet, it definitely is not silent.
A number of important special events mark the month for health and medical concerns, schools and – what else after more than a month of overeating for many of us? – reminding people of the risks of obesity to their well-being and life expectancy.
January also pays tribute to the men and women who help the next generation coming up behind them.
- After a period of plenty for many of us, National Poverty in America Awareness Month reminds people that there are millions among us who do not enjoy the kind of life we do. Social service agencies and social justice groups discover tasteful yet effective ways to use a lapel pin to build recognition for their cause.
- Blood Donor Month uses January to attract the donors needed to rebuild blood bank supplies so groups as diverse as the Red Cross and Red Crescent, hospitals and medical associations, and civic minded groups have discovered that a unique customized lapel pin will draw attention to the need.
- Birth Defects Awareness Month draws attention to a problem that still affects many babies despite the huge advances in science and technology to detect and possibly even correct issues before the baby is born.
- Several other medical issues are brought to the public’s attention during January including Cervical Health Awareness Month and Thyroid Awareness Month. PinProsPlus is honored to have been asked by organizations raising money and building awareness of a wide range of efforts to find cures for what sometimes are life-threatening ailments.
- Radon Awareness Month is marked to remind people of hidden dangers that may be lurking in their homes.
- National Weight Awareness Month coupled with National Activity Professionals Week finds health clubs, associations of personal trainers and coaches, healthy food companies and distributors, companies specializing in holding weight loss classes and programs, and publishers of healthy eating cookbooks are regular users of a customized lapel pin to spread their message.
- National Mentoring Month gives a hat tip to the people who spend time helping younger professionals develop their talent, skills and goals.
- National Catholic Schools Week honors the parochial schools that teach Catholic children how to read and how to be good citizens. Many Catholic schools use the week to raise funds that pay for the extra’s that squeezed budgets may need help paying for weather it’s a sports team, new books or scholarships for children from needy families.
PinProsPlus has worked with businesses, schools, medical associations and hospitals, and civic organizations to help them find ways of using a lapel pin to build awareness or raise money.
Custom lapel pins cost as little as 61-cents each depending on the style and quantity order. Everything gets included in what you pay for the pin…
- FREE quote within one hour via our on-line quote form and on the phone when you call
- FREE professional design service for any customized Father’s Day pin
- FREE proofs very FAST
- FREE revisions whether we use your design or our concept for a Father’s Day lapel pin
- FREE set-up
- FREE UPS ground shipping in the continental United States
- Fast 10-to-15-day shipping on most orders
If a January celebration is important on calendar and need to know how a custom pin from PinProsPlus will help your fund-raising, awareness or promotion campaign, the online form or speaking with one of our representatives at (801) 544-1005 will take care of your questions. We help you get PINspired!
January Awareness Events
Here is a complete listing of all of the January events …
- Birth Defects Awareness Month
- Blood Donor Month
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Healthy Weight Awareness Month
- National Activity Professionals Week- January 19, 2020 – January 25, 2020
- National Catholic Schools Week- January 26, 2020 – February 1, 2020
- National Mentoring Month
- Poverty in America Awareness Month
- Radon Action Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month