Many Reasons to Celebrate March with a Custom Event Lapel Pin!
While “Beware the Ides of March” tells a cautionary tale from ancient Rome, nowadays March is loaded with much happier and important weeks and days. Beyond St. Patrick’s Day, they commemorate everything from wellness and specific ailments to honoring healthcare practitioners, noting the contribution of sales professionals and employees generally, and events for keeping children healthy and learning. There is even a not-so-serious day that honors the value of umbrellas!
There are 20 officially designated awareness events during the month including:
- Healthcare figures prominently in March which marks colorectal cancer awareness month, diverticulitis awareness month, and MS awareness month. Many organizations that raise money for research in these fields use a custom lapel pin to recognize donors for their support.
- In the same vein, cardiac rehabilitation week and pulmonary rehabilitation month honors people who help patients recover from life-threatening illnesses as well as their caregivers. Hospitals, treatment centers and foundations alike know that a custom heart pin or custom lung lapel pin will be worn with pride by survivors and professionals.
- National Doctors Day respects physicians, surgeons and specialists who keep us healthy.
- Companies large and small know that a unique lapel pin to express appreciation to their employees is a great way to demonstrate it during employee appreciation week.
- In the same spirit, National Salesperson Day honors the men and women who generate revenue for every business there is.
- National School Breakfast Week is important to help children grow into healthy teens and adults so both school districts and food companies that provide healthy meals to youngsters use lapel pins to draw awareness to the commemoration. It coincides with National Nutrition Month which works to get people to eat healthier every month.
- Read Across America Day finds both publishers and book stores using a lapel pin to boost sales.
- After St. Patrick’s Day, perhaps the most-recognized event in March is Women’s History Month. Organizations from museums to universities and businesses participate with a custom Women’s History Month lapel pin for employees, guests and volunteers.
At PinProsPlus, we are proud to work with businesses, hospitals and medical organizations, charities, and social service groups to help them build awareness, raise funds and honor individuals.
We even happy to help raise the status of umbrellas with an umbrella pin! If you are involved in a March event and wonder how a custom pin can help build awareness or raise money, use our online form or call one of our representatives at (801) 544-1005. If you can dream it, we can make it!
March Awareness Events
Here is a complete list of all of the March days that recognize an event or cause:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Week- March 8, 2020 – March 14, 2020
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- DVT Awareness Month
- Employee Appreciation Day- Friday, March 6, 2020
- Employee Appreciation Week- March 2, 2020 – March 6, 2020
- Ethics Awareness Month
- Hemophilia Awareness Month
- Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month
- National Caffeine Awareness Month
- National Doctor’s Day- Monday, March 30, 2020
- National Nutrition Month
- National Peanut Month
- National Poison Prevention Week- March 15, 2020 – March 21, 2020
- National Sales Person Day- Friday, March 6, 2020
- National School Breakfast Week- March 2, 2020 – March 6, 2020
- National Umbrella Month
- Pollution Awareness Month
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Week- March 8, 2020 – March 14, 2020
- Read Across America Day- Monday, March 2, 2020
- Women’s History Month