Nobody is a Turkey for Using a November Event Lapel Pin!
November is the month we all eat too much as we celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends. No wonder so many different businesses need a custom lapel pin to promote the many different kinds of delicious items they produce for our table. Not just turkey growers and processors get in on the action but so do grocery store chains, groups of travel agencies because the 24 hours before turkey day is the heaviest day of the year for air and train travel.
Plus, for many people the holiday means a four-day long weekend and lots of us think it’s the month that offers the most fun! So, it is also a time to promote ticket sales for theaters, orchestras, movie houses and concert promoters.
They each get PINspired!
- On a more solemn note, November includes Veteran’s Day – Remembrance Day in Canada and the United Kingdom – when we pause for a moment at 11:00 on the 11th day to pay tribute to the brave men and women who have fought and died for their country. Many veteran’s groups hand out a lapel pin along with a poppy so people never forget the heroes.
- Health and healthy living concerns occupy the month with The Great American Smokeout, Lung Cancer Awareness Month, Juvenile Diabetes Awareness Month, Epilepsy Awareness Month, Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month and Pancreatic Cancer Awareness activities and events.
- “November” is when men grow beards to raise awareness of prostate cancer and we make beard pins for many different organizations involved with raising money for fight the ailment by sponsoring “November” activities.
- National Family Caregivers Month celebrates the family members who look after others in their family who cannot take care of themselves, whether they are young or old.
- Even in this day of outstanding pre- and neonatal care, premature babies remains a medical problem so Prematurity Awareness Month creates a way to remind people of the lingering problem.
- PinProsPlus is proud to make lapel pins to help ecological and environmental groups commemorate Recycling Awareness Month
If November is important for your business, organization or activity and you want to know how a custom pin from PinProsPlus will help build your awareness effort, just fill out the online form on this page or call one of our skilled representatives at (801) 544-1005. If you can dream it, we can make it!
November Awareness Events
Here are all of the November events that are marked during the month …
- Adoption Awareness Month
- Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month
- American Diabetes Month
- American Education Week – November 16, 2020 – November 20, 2020
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Great American Smokeout – Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Juvenile Diabetes Awareness
- Lung Cancer Awareness
- National Family Caregivers Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness
- Prematurity Awareness Month
- Recycling Awareness
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Veterans Day – Wednesday, November 11, 2020