October Means Lapel Pins for More Than Just Halloween
Most everyone enjoys handing out candy and other goodies to the adorable little ghosts, princesses and Jedi who show up at our door on October 31. Here at PinProsPlus we’re busy all summer and into the fall helping companies across the board make custom lapel pins to promote their role in the festivities.
But the tenth month is a lot more than Halloween. Some 20 different events are marked during October with special awareness months, weeks and days. They range from fire prevention and books to crime prevention and a long list of medical causes.
There is a custom lapel pin that’s just right for each with a bit of PINspiration!
- October starts with a warm and cozy feeling as it’s Adopt a Dog Month!
- Many health causes supporting adults and children fall during November such as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Children’s Health Awareness Month, Healthy Lung Awareness Month, National Chiropractic Month, National Physical Therapy Month, Down Syndrome Awareness Month, and National SIDS Awareness Month. A full array of associations, non-profits and charities, hospitals, and healthcare practitioners turn to PinProsPlus for help in creating and manufacturing unique custom lapel pins to spread the word and raise money.
- Healthy teeth and gums get in on the action throughout Dental Hygiene Month.
- Spiritual leaders of all faiths have their contribution to our communities and our lives acknowledged with Clergy Appreciation Month in November. Major denominations as well as smaller religions ask us to help them build awareness with lapel pins.
- Customer Service Week kicks off October 5th and smart companies know the value of recognizing employees who provide it with a recognition lapel pin from PinProsPlus.
- Authors, publishers, libraries and chains of stores celebrate National Book Month with a lapel pin urging people to read more books.
- Red Ribbon Week is the largest and oldest anti-drug campaign in the country and a variety of causes and treatment centers use a custom lapel pin to crusade against drug abuse and addiction.
- Domestic Violence Month draws attention to the physical and emotional abuse far too many adults suffer from every day of the year.
- LGBT History Month honors the many contributions to society by people who never were recognized for their contributions to our country, its culture and arts, literature, music and fashion.
- Privacy and the security of the information we store online is a growing concern and the reason for establishing National Cyber Security Month.
Finally, food always manages to find a way to be celebrated. November is Vegetarian Awareness Month! Enjoy a salad!
If October has event that will help promote your cause and you want to understand how a custom pin from PinProsPlus will help your effort, complete online form or speak with one of our representatives at (801) 544-1005. If you can dream it, we can make it!
October Awareness Events
Here is a list of every October event …
- Adopt a Dog Month
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Children’s Health Awareness Month
- Clergy Appreciation Month
- Customer Service Week – October 5, 2020 – October 9, 2020
- Dental Hygiene Month
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Down Syndrome Awareness Month
- Energy Awareness Month
- Fire Prevention Week – October 4, 2020 – October 10, 2020
- Halloween – Saturday, October 31, 2020
- Healthy Lung Awareness Month
- LGBT History Month
- National Book Month
- National Chiropractic Month
- National Crime Prevention Month
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- National Physical Therapy Month
- Red Ribbon Week – October 23, 2020 – October 31, 2020
- SIDS Awareness Month
- Vegetarian Awareness Month