Back to School Events and Campaigns call for Custom Lapel Pins!
Labor Day at the beginning of September marks the unofficial end of summer. Some kids love going back to school, others loathe it. Colleges and universities everywhere welcome their incoming freshmen with open arms. Vacation time is over for children and adults alike as fall looms on the calendar.
As people settle in for a return to their normal work and activity schedule, huge number of organizations, causes and charities turn to PinProsPlus to provide them with a lapel pin that builds awareness, helps raise money, and rewards volunteers.
- Kids are front-and-center during September with Baby Safety Month, Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month, and National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Hospitals, physicians, nurses, medical groups and research organizations find that a unique and customized lapel pin is an effective tool to generate donations, start conversations about their cause and build awareness.
- The health and wellbeing of adults also comes to the fore during September with Leukemia and Lymphoma Month, Cholesterol Education Awareness Month, Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, Sickle Cell Awareness Month and World Heart Day. We’re kept busy organizations create and distribute Leukemia pins, Healthy Heart lapel pins, and pins for groups fighting the different kinds of cancer that devastate and often destroy people’s lives.
- Senior citizens are not forgotten because Healthy Aging Month is marked during September and groups that sponsor suitable activities for the over-65 set like a lapel pin to promote walking, dancing, stretching and other organized activities.
- What better time than September to remind incoming college and university freshmen and returning students that this is National Campus Safety Month and countless schools and safety organizations hand out “Stay Safe!” lapel pins on campuses across Americe as a way of reminding people not to take unnecessary risks as the dart from one class to another or are out with friends.
This also is the month when gratitude is expressed to the many men and women who keep homes, offices and hotels clean. National Housekeeper Appreciation Week along with National Healthcare, Environmental Services and Housekeeping Week give public and private sector employers the opportunity to use a custom pin to say “Thanks!”
If September means an important event for your organization and you need to learn how a custom pin from PinProsPlus will help your awareness effort, feel free to fill out the online form on this page or call one of our knowledgeable representatives at (801) 544-1005.
All it takes is a bit of PINspiration!!
September Awareness Events
Here are all of the September activities and events:
- Baby Safety Month
- Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month
- Cholesterol Education Awareness Month
- Healthy Aging Month
- Housekeeper Appreciation Week – September 8, 2019 – September 14, 2019
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Awareness Month
- National Campus Safety Month
- National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- National Food Safety Month
- National Healthcare, Environmental Services and Housekeeping Week – September 6, 2020 -September 12, 2020
- National Preparedness Month
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- World Heart Day – Tuesday, September 29, 2020