Cook Up a Feast with Custom Food Lapel Pins!
Everybody loves a good meal even if what they call great food differs.
For many people, it is a simple burger and fries while others opt for a healthy vegetarian dinner, a hearty stew or meat and potatoes, or something more elaborate such as a Veal Prince Orloff or the $2,400 pizza at a restaurant in Malta that is served with rare white truffles, organic water buffalo mozzarella and a 24-caret gold leaf.
Whatever one’s tastes, companies that make and sell food, grocery stores and gourmet shops, public markets, restaurants, hotels with a noted speciality, and even clubs that cater to “foodies” find that custom food lapel pins are a great way to show off a product and launch a new one, promote a special dish, or just share with others a love for quality food.
A Food Lapel Pin Makes for a Tasty Promotion!
Over the years, PinProsPlus has worked with a variety of businesses and groups to create food lapel pins to promote their products or activities.
- A company that created a new type of pita pocket sold by grocers had us make a die cast pin that looked just like the product which demonstrators in stores wore.
- A beverage company needed an enamel food pin made to resemble a new juice box it was introducing.
- A fast food chain asked us to design a custom food pin that was like a new triple burger sandwich being promoted in ads and was worn by all of its food service counter staff in restaurants.
- A group of meat markets needed custom turkey lapel pins for butchers working in the stores to wear before Thanksgiving as a reminder to customers to order theirs in plenty of time for the holiday.
- The same company returned to us in the spring for food pins that looked like a ham.
- An egg producer’s trade group ordered thousands of egg-shaped pins to give to all of their members and sales people.
- A produce importer ordered pins in the shape of a cornucopia with fruits and vegetables coming out of it.
- A gourmet food club ordered a special custom food pin with the group’s logo so members could show off their love of good food.
If you can dream it, we can make it! Good food is PINspiring for everybody!
Food Pins Can Be Simple or Elaborate – And Always Economical!
Whatever style or material you need in a custom food lapel pin, it can be made at PinProsPlus.
- Hard enamel pins with their fine jewelry look are ideal for top of the line food items and products
- Die stuck pins in almost any shape can look like anything from a burger to a steak or even a taco
- Die cast pins can have cutouts so they can be as elaborate as you need
- Photo dome pins including a photograph will display your food product
- Soft enamel pins are the most popular style so they’re often used to large promotions
Regardless of the style you need, at PinProsPlus food pins are very cost-effective: As little as 60-cents each depending on the quantity and style you order. And everything is included in the price:
- FREE quote within one hour using our on-line quote form – and on the phone if you call
- FREE professional design service
- FREE proofs very FAST
- FREE revisions whether it’s your design or our concept
- FREE set-up
- Fast 10-15 day turnaround on most orders