Kick-Off a Workplace Safety Campaign with Safety Lapel Pins
They are unbelievable amounts of money: According to government and insurance company figures, workplace accidents and injuries cost American businesses more than $59-billion a year. The average cost to companies for each worker compensation claim is more than $40,000.
No wonder companies stress Safety First with many staging regular internal campaigns to promote awareness of workplace safety. Unions join in so their members don’t get hurt as do organizations as diverse as the Red Cross and agencies of local, state and federal governments.
When a safety awareness campaign is launched, sponsors usually include a customized safety lapel pin as part of the effort.
- Custom Lapel pins are worn by members of a corporate safety committee to remind employees of the need to be careful on the job
- Customized safety lapel pins promoting a campaign are given to all employees as part of a campaign promoting safety
- A company that was having a lot of costly injuries in its office handed out “Get Moving!” safety pins to remind employees it’s important to stand up and stretch or take short walks around the floor to prevent shoulder wrist, and back strain injuries
- A construction company uses safety lapel pins to remind site workers to take care as they are around dangerous equipment and conditions
- A manufacturer celebrated one year without an injury in its factory by handing out congratulatory lapel pins
- An insurance company sends a “safe driver” lapel pin to policyholders who haven’t had an accident or claim since their last renewal
Whatever the purpose of a safety campaign, safety lapel pins help drive home the message
If you can dream it, we can make it!
A Custom Safety Lapel Pin for Every Campaign!
PinProsPlus helps companies and organizations tailor a safety lapel pin to meet the goal of any Safety-First campaign ….
- When a company celebrated one year without time lost, injury, or accident they wanted something that looked fine jewelry so hard enamel safety pins were chosen
- A die stuck safety pin were used as part of a “green cross for safety”
- Die cast safety pins can be made in any shape so one business asked us to make them to resemble a wrist in a cast as part of a “don’t get “carpal tunnel syndrome: effort
- Photo dome Safety lapel pins are very economical so a social service agency promoting a county-wide safety campaign used them to hand out to thousands of people
- Soft enamel custom safety pins are our most popular pin so many large businesses when pushing safety throughout the company
All it takes is a bit of PINspiration to create the ideal custom safety lapel pin!
Stress Safety with an Economical Safety Lapel Pin!
Workplace accidents and injuries can be costly but a lapel pin to promote safety is very inexpensive. At PinProsPlus, safety lapel pins cost as little as 61-cents each depending on the style and quantity ordered.
Everything is Included with Your Custom Safety Lapel Pin
Best of all, everything is included …
- FREE quote within one hour using our on-line quote form – and on the phone if you call
- FREE professional design service for any customized safety pin
- FREE proofs very FAST
- FREE revisions whether it’s your design or our concept for a lapel safety pin
- FREE set-up
- Fast 10-to-15-day shipping on most orders