One generation after another has created its own definition of “cool.” In the 1920s, the flappers dancing the Charleston in speakeasies were cool. In the 1930s, jazz musicians and big bands became cool icons. In the Forties, it was Rosie the Riveter. The Fifties thought that the beatniks and Greenwich Village were the epitome of cool. Then came the Beatles and Stones before we saw hippies and Woodstock and they were followed by grunge and Yuppies. Now, it might be YouTubers and gamers for some, high fashion trends and eco-vacations for others. Each was totally cool in their time and in their own way. The fun difference between today and earlier generations of coolness is that in the 21st century we can use a customized cool lapel pin to show off how cool we are.
Cool Pins Help Businesses Capitalize on Cool
Some things are intended to be cool, others become cool by accident. Either way, businesses know how to use a lapel pin to spread the word that their brand or activity is cool.Here are a few examples …
- Nearly every music festival organizer includes some sort of cool pin as part of the effort to sell advance tickets or to give to attendees as they walk through the gates
- Fashion designers often use a cool lapel pin when they try to capitalize on a hot, new trend and knockoffs especially see the value in a cool pin to help move their own goods
- People who create a new video game that catches on as well as companies releasing a new version of a popular game will include a cool pin when somebody buys the product
- Toy companies trying to turn a new product into the big “want” of kids at the holidays will use a cool pin with the toy on it for salespeople to wear
But it’s not just trend-setters who grasp the benefit of creating their own cool lapel pin.
- A company that wants to recognize employees in a division that met a milestone goal will create its own version of coolness and put it on a lapel pin given to everyone involved in the effort
- Charities will express appreciation to participants, donors and volunteers involved in a major fund-raising effort will ask us to turn it into a cool event with a cool pin.
They could dream it and we could make it!
Cool Prices for Cool Pins!
Just because a cool pin is its own kind of cool does not mean the prices are hot.At PinProsPlus, a cool lapel pin costs as little as 60-cents each depending on the style and quantity that you order. Even better is that everything is included in the price of the pin …
- FREE quote within one hour using our on-line quote form – and on the phone if you call
- FREE professional design service
- FREE revisions whether the design concept is yours or we create it for you
- FREE proofs very FAST
- FREE set-up
- FREE UPS ground shipping in the continental United States
- Fast 10-to-15-day shipping on most orders
Ordering customized cool lapel pins is as close as your phone or this page. Fill out our online form or speak with a PinProsPlus representative at (801) 544-1005.