A few years ago, a friend of ours developed carpal tunnel syndrome at work. She had to wear a cast on her wrist for weeks and it was a nuisance as well as making it difficult for her to her job as an administrative assistant to a corporate executive.As she walked around the office, she began to notice that a lot of the men and women working at the company also had casts on their wrists. It was as if there was an epidemic, perhaps not on the scale or degree of, say, an outbreak of flu but still a problem a lot of people were dealing with. So, she suggested to the CEO that the company launch a safety campaign to teach the staff how to avoid the ailment.The head honcho agreed immediately and asked her to organize the effort. One of the first things she did was order a few hundred safety lapel pins promoting the campaign which got handed out to everyone working at the business.Given that workplace accidents and injuries of all types cost American companies some $59-billion every year, the 61-cents each safety lapel pin cost her firm was less than peanuts. When she coupled the pin with lunch-n-learn sessions on how to avoid developing the problem, posters in the break rooms and some email reminders, the effort cut the number of incidents by nearly 90-percent over the next 12 months!The customized safety lapel pins were a key part of the campaign as nearly everybody wore theirs almost every day.
Many Organizations Find Many Uses for Custom Safety Lapel Pins!
Everybody is concerned about safety and we’re not surprised anymore at their value and importance to many different types of groups …
- A chain of driver’s ed schools give students a safe driving lapel pin before their road test to remind them to be careful drivers
- Unions hand out safety pins to remind members to be careful on the job
- Campgrounds remind arriving guests to be careful with their fires
- A business that suffered a rash of industrial accidents celebrated a full year without one by giving everybody a congratulatory safety lapel pin to mark the achievement
- Construction companies often run safety first campaigns because their workers are doing dangerous jobs that can result in broken bones and even death
- Factory safety committees deliver safety lapel pins to workers so they can put them on their coveralls and caps
- Office workers are reminded by their employers to stand, stretch and move every so often to avoid back and hip strain by using a safety lapel pin as part of a campaign
As we like to say, if you can dream it, we can make it! All it takes is a bit of PINspiration!
Effective and Economical!
Customized lapel safety pins make a big impact for a small price. They can cost as little as 61-cents each depending on the style and quantity that you order. And when you order from PinProsPlus, everything is included in the pin’s cost – there never are any extra add-ons or additional costs:
- FREE quote within one hour using our on-line quote form – and on the phone if you call
- FREE professional design service for any customized safety pin
- FREE proofs very FAST
- FREE revisions whether it’s your design or our concept for a lapel safety pin
- FREE set-up
- FREE UPS ground shipping in the continental United States
- Fast 10-to-15-day shipping on most orders
If you have a safety campaign coming up, want to recognize the staff for being careful, or have questions about how a safety lapel pin will help promote a campaign, complete the short form on each web page or call us at (801) 544-1005.Want more information about Lapel Pins? Here are more related posts: